Those desirous of taking admission are advised to familiarize with the course details including eligibility criteria for the course.
- Make formal application on prescribed Form (download from IAME website: www.iame.edu.in). Send the duly filled Application Form along with a Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- ( Through Gateway provided or DD/Cheque favouring “ Nalanda Educational Trust” payable at Bangalore or through Paytm). Please send hard copy through Speed Post / Reg. Post/ Courier ( preferred DTDC/Blue Dart/First-Flight)
- All eligible applicants will be called for Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates will be short-listed for selection, based on their performance in qualifying degree, Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The selected candidates will receive a letter of offer of admission (Mail/courier/Post).
- In response to the offer letter, selected candidates may confirm their admission by remitting the prescribed Registration Fees.
Admission Process for UG Courses
Click here to view the Fee Structure
*Those, not having taken any of these test, should appear for IAME aptitude test
Eligibility for MBA
1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in any stream with minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST Candidates
2. Final year students are also eligible to apply
3. The candidates should have taken a Management Aptitude test (CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ I-CET/ K-MAT/ PGCET / JC-CAT etc*)
INTERESTED IN JOINING US ?